Please follow the directions below to register and schedule for your examination:
(You may want to print this page for future reference)
Items you will need:
- Your Unique NRCME Registration Number.
- A Valid Email Address.
- A Credit Card for the $79 examination fee.
- Note: PSI is not currently offering or redeeming any bulk vouchers for this program.
Step 1: Click on the link at the bottom of this page to reach the PSI Examination Scheduling Website.
Step 2: Click "Sign Up" and complete the process of creating an online account, if this is your first time visiting PSI
Step 3: When logged into your account, Choose "Register for a Test".
Step 4: You will find the NRCME exam by using the drop-down menu to select:
- Select Organization = Certification/Professional Organizations
- Select Sponsor Name = National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME)
- Click on the exam title: "National Registry for Certified Medical Examiners Test"
Step 5: Make your payment.
Step 6: Choose an examination location and confirm your appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: A Training Certificate, Valid Medical License, and Government Issued Identification are required at the time of your actual examination appointment. NRCME regulations prohibit PSI from administering your exam without all three of these requirements. Should you arrive at the test center without these requirements, you will not be permitted to test and your examination fee will not be refunded.
Enter the PSI Examination Scheduling Website